"Motivating, challenging & fun! I have lost weight, built strength and gained some awesome friends. I would recommend Inspire Fitness to anyone regardless of their level of fitness" - Melanie Irvin
"I'm fitter, leaner & stronger from training with Sarah, motivation is easy because every workout is different & fun in a supportive atmosphere. I can't recommend Inspire Fitness highly enough" - Jennifer Willis
I grew up enjoying all outdoor sports and activities including swimming, bike riding, water-skiing, snow boarding and tennis. In my later years I have participated in triathlons, marathons, multisport and running events.
My sporting background and keen interest in keeping fit led me to study Bachelor of Applied Science – Human Movement at Deakin University in Melbourne. I finished my degree in the year 2000.
I moved to Port Douglas in 2003 and operated my Personal Training business there for ten years. I recently relocated back to Mitcham, Victoria and also relocated my mobile personal training business with me.
I believe in living a well balanced life, which is after all what LIFE is all about. I do eat chocolate and I enjoy socialising. I try to balance my lifestyle with healthy eating and exercise and always make time to have FUN.
My passion for fitness is only growing stronger and I now enjoy helping others discover their own passion for fitness.
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Human Movement
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate in Weight Loss Nutrition
- Certificate in Fitness for Older Adults
- Heartmoves Leader specialising in long term health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes.
- ViPR certified instructor
- Pregnancy, Pre & Post Natal Certificate
- Exercise for Rehabilitation Certificate
- Senior First Aid – level 2
- Advanced Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor
- Thump Boxing Certified Instructor
- Member of Fitness Australia
- Sarah McConnell - Personal Trainer and Weight Management Consultant