"Motivating, challenging & fun! I have lost weight, built strength and gained some awesome friends. I would recommend Inspire Fitness to anyone regardless of their level of fitness" - Melanie Irvin
"I'm fitter, leaner & stronger from training with Sarah, motivation is easy because every workout is different & fun in a supportive atmosphere. I can't recommend Inspire Fitness highly enough" - Jennifer Willis
One on One Personal Training
One on one personal training involves working with a personal trainer to learn how to exercise efficiently and correctly to achieve your health and fitness goals. We will help you to reach your FULL POTENTIAL and be the best you can be.
Buddy Personal Training
Buddy training can be with your partner, friend or work collegue and is a great option to keep you motivated.
Group Personal TrainingWe also cater for small groups – whether it is a group of friends, work colleages, mother’s groups or families we can tailor a session to suit your needs. Group training is a great way to exercise with people you know, training is affordable and you can choose a location that is convenient for all.
Pre and Post Natal Exercise
Exercise for Older Adults
High Intensity Interval Training
- Motivational support to reach your fitness goals
- Improve your overall fitness by monitoring your fitness and fine tuning your exercise program.
- Achieve results in a shorter time frame
- Provide motivation to stick to an exercise plan and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Focus on your unique health concerns ie/ low back pain, weight loss, rehabilitation from injury, pre or post natal training.
- Learning new skills and developing skills for a specific goal ie/ preparing for a hiking adventure, increasing strength, toning your body etc.
- Correct your exercise technique to achieve maximum results and avoid injury.
- Enhance your mind, body and spirit.
- Gain confidence to exercise safely and correctly by your self or within a group.
- Make exercise a habit and not a chore.